miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

Performance 3: My Favorite past Experience

Manuel: Hi Belky How are you?

Bel: Hi, So cool and you

Manuel: I´m fine, how are you doing here?

Bel: I came two weeks ago for my vacations

Manuel: Oh great! That amazing, I arrive yesterday because I have a meeting to 1 hour, and I have to stay in the airport in 3 hours.

Bel: Oh so bad! You can´t know this country

Manuel: Yes, I know it, I came in my last vacations, and I went to visit to many places like Eifel tour, the most important beaches, and so many restaurants

Bel: Really? What is the name of the best restaurants?

Manuel: Yes, Is call Marsellesa.

Bel: That great! I went to this restaurant son yesterday, and the food is so delicious.

Manuel: Great! In france was my most amazing vacations, Do you know others countries?

Bel: Yes, I went to Italia. In this country I had my best past experience because I met my husband.

Manuel: Oh thatś cool. I need to go to the meeting.

Bel: Ok, Send me a e-mail. Take care.

Manuel: Bye see you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario