miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

Performance 1: Role place activity! In A Restaurant

Bel: Hi, Whatś up?

Manuel: Hello, I´m fine and you

Bel: So cool!

Bel: The next week I will go to eat with my boyfriend because will be our anniversary.

Manuel: Thatś great!. Where will you go?

Bel: I don’t know a good restaurant. Can you tell me about some places?

What do you think about Tony Romas?

Manuel: I think Tony Romas is very expensive. I prefer other restaurants like Fridays or Chancay.

But,what kind of food do you want to eat?

Bel: I prefer Italian food.

Manuel: Ah ok, I know the best place of Italian food in Costa Rica.

The restaurant is in Guadalupe. I think the name is Spaguety house.

Bel: Cool! We will think about it. Itś a good choise! Thank you so much.

Manuel: I hope yu will have a good time. Bye!

Bel: See you later, Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario