
Hi Friends!!!!!
My name`s Belky Susana Mendez Hodgson, I`m 23 years old and single. I live in Escazú with my parents and my sister`s Lineth. I have a two dogs, two cats are so beautiful. I`m studing International Business Administration in UMCA.
Now i`m working in Bac/Credomatic in the department of Business Intelligent, in wich card data measured in the región of Centroamerica. I like to do that, it`s really intresting this job. J
I am a sympathetic and nice person, in solidarity with the people , communicative and i like to know people.
Likes:
ü I`m so happy watching anime, ando my favorite serie is “Death Note”, It`s very because has a lot suspense.
ü Listen to electronic music.
ü To see movies in my house and go to the cine too.
ü I like to skate.
ü My passion is the gym and enjoy the exercise.
ü My favorite cartoon is Hello Kitty.
Dislikes:
ü I`m dislikes the people liars and the injustices

Hello friends! This very beautiful blog, congratulations.
ResponderEliminarDaisy